an abandoned throne


It is ironic, isn’t it? 😀

Advertisements

yusri b. ramli was here


Pualau Pinang, Malaysia

The Sri Pinang Teachers College was established on June 1, 1957 under the name Daily Training College. The College originally operated in building China Normal School Green Lane Road, Hamilton. In the first year, a total of 321 persons teachers pupils studying in this college. All trainees are studying for 3 years. Subsequently in January 1958, most of the trainees who are undergoing training in Teachers College Kota Bharu has been transferred to this college to continue their training.

Until the 1960’s, the basic qualification is the Certificate of college courses (SRP). After a year they have also taken the School Certificate results. This class is required to undergo training for two years.

In 1973 when the Integrated Teacher Training Programme implemented, these colleges began to provide school teachers and lower secondary education program through the early stages of a child. Consistent with the function and role of the college, the college name was changed to Sri Pinang Teachers College in 1977. Starting in 1981, this college began teaching courses in accordance with the basic six-semester system, and then five semesters.

Because the area at Hamilton College in addition to the lack of a limited basis, in June 1979, the college has moved to Northam Road (now known as Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah) until the college was closed in 1998.

pangsai


Abandoned Quarters, Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor, Malaysia

abandoned quarters


 

Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor Malaysia